The “Burrito Roll” is a much more secure (and longer-lasting) version of the Quick Wrap swaddle. When appropriately dressed in a Burrito Roll, the baby will appear like a popular Mexican foodstuff that consists of a flour tortilla rolled around a meat or bean dental filling.
1. Lay a square blanket on a level surface. The covering ought to be huge enough to cover the baby’s entire body.
2. Fold up one corner of the covering down regarding the length of your hand.
3. Lay the baby on the blanket diagonally so the layer is over the top of the baby’s neck.
4. Put the baby’s hands right into the layer of the blanket. The hands should relax close to the baby’s shoulders or face. (If you have an especially active baby, you can put the blanket under the baby’s armpits, so her hands will certainly remain mobile.).
5. Pull the right side of the blanket across the baby’s body. Tuck it under the baby’s left side.
6. Fold the lower tail of the covering up (towards the baby’s head), covering her feet as well as legs and overlapping the right-side fold. Put the tail under the leading right edge.
7. Pull the left side of the blanket across the baby’s body. Tuck it under the baby’s appropriate side.